Michael Eakin was a long-time Stockton native. He came from a family of healers and mediums and inherited the gift of mediumship. He had a near-death experience which enhanced his perceptions of the human body.
He studied for over 40 years in:
- Reiki Master Dorothy Baba lineage: Usei Method
- martial arts (Aikido, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Eskrima)
- massage and bodywork
- meditation – Taoist, Zen, Spiritual
- medical intuition – remote sensing, Aura reading
- mediumship (Golden Gate Spiritualist Church)
- energy work (Reiki, Polarity Therapy, Medical Qi Gong)
- remote sensing/viewing
- expanded consciousness practices (Monroe Institute, Eckankar, Yogi Bhajan, Avatar)
- apprenticeships (osteopaths, native healers, chinese healers and doctors in chinese hospitals and clinics)
He founded and taught at the Body Tuneup Massage School in Stockton from 1984-2012. He developed his own instantaneous energy healing technique that created an emotional and physiological paradigm shift in the human body.
He developed unparalleled insights and extraordinary perceptions of the body and its energy systems. Using deep analysis, observation and his synthesia perceptions of a person, Michael was able to help people develop clarity about their body, mind and soul, and their life’s purpose.
Michael experienced instantaneous healing in his travels around the world, both receiving and giving.
His clients included many celebrities, actors, directors, musicians and prominent business people.
As a result of his NDE, other consciousness expanding experiences, and his precognitive skills, his life became inwardly peaceful, outwardly calm, and he did not sweat the small stuff anymore. His goal, for the rest of his life, was to be of service, help ease suffering, and make the world a better place.